Monday, October 1, 2007

Angel MiniBook

This is a sweet little mini-book I made for my youngest daughter who is now 3 1/2. She has always been fascinated with the moon and stars. It measures about 4x5 inches and is made out of altered paper. I used watered down acrylic paints, stamps and added some texture with salt and glitter. There is a wooden star on the front and back pages. There are only 6 pages inside but many Bible verses describing God's unfailing love for us and how he knows each and every one of us. The reference to the moon and stars are especially for my daughter. I want my girls to know Gods character much more than I did as a child.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is such a darling book! My girls are now 10 and 13 and I get tickled when they come to me about a problem and ask me, "Mom, what is the right thing to do here?". I like you didn't know much about God's character growing up, although I attended church all my life, I don't ever remember being taught God's character or even much about how we are supposed to behave towards one another. I just remember one Bible story after another being read with really no purpose or understanding of why God took the time to have those stories recorded in a book. Glad I know more and know better now! I too try to share these things with my girls.