Sunday, May 10, 2009

Clay Buttons

I couldn't resist these 2 adorable buttons made by my clay artist friend, Sara, at the town's art show this past Friday. We have such wonderful artists here in Bowdoinham.
These buttons go really well with my K&Co. paper and stickers!


I have finally been able to use my clay, pasta machine and made some cool buttons with gold perfect pearls powder.



I made these extra wings when I was working on my "Healing Wings". I may make a "family traditions" scrapbook to hold all the recipes and crafts we typically do during the holidays.

6 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

These are fantastic, Lisa!! Did you use stamps? wow! I'm so inspired!

deb famularo said...

Hi there! These are beautiful! I love your work.
And I'm so thankful for the kind comments you left me and for following my blog! That means a lot! Have a great weekend!

Susan Tuttle said...

such beauty here Lis!

aren't those great buttons from Sara!?

xo

deb did it said...

Lisa, thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE THESE HEALING WINGS! So nice to meet you.

Jessica Rodarte said...

Those are beautiful!! LOVE them.

Sherry said...

These are beautiful!! One of these days I'm going to get into doing clay. Your such an inspiration!

Have a great day!
Sherry