Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Change It Up" Paper Challenge

I can't stop with the lay-outs now that I have started. The second of my two October "Change it up Paper Challenges" is explained in the last post. Please check out the technique by scrolling down to the last post. Here I used the same "watercolor look" technique to create the other half of the winter day full lay-out. This time I used blue snowflakes. The green in the vellum ribbon will make the bit of green in the first page show up better.

I'm so excited to see 10 comments between the two challenges. This should be fun seeing all the results. I'll keep you posted and let you know who wins the prize!!
Check out my challenge posts at Creative Scrapbook Divas to get in on the fun and I would love it if you left me a comment on these posts here as well so I know who is checking out the techniques :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

You are so talented! I want to try some of the products that you use, but I'm kinda nervous about spending the money on them and then not knowing what to do with them. Someday....I'm going to invest in a bunch of Tim Holtz products! Your pages always amaze me!!

Sherry

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Lisa, just a head's up...we are changing the date of the Hop which is why the link isn't working right now. We will be doing a new button, but still offering a prize for posting it. Sorry for the inconvenience...hope you still plan to join us!
:O)
Jessica

Luisa said...

Love your altered papers Lisa! I altered mine by adding "glimmer mist" randomly!!!