Monday, May 7, 2012

"Stamped Background" Challenge

This is my page for Stamped Background Challenge at Scrapbook Sisters:

 I stamped leaves and stems on the pink background paper with the same green that is in the girls pink shirts. I cut out stamped flower images and placed them directly over the matching stamped flower image on the background paper to create the dimension.   I added a pre-made scrolled butterfly and bling to the flower centers.
The tag is vellum with a stamped image.


I had two of these pictures so I made one for each of the girl's scrapbooks. This time used my leaf/branch die along with the same stamped cut out flowers. I also stamped the upper left corner with a very pale pink. It was pretty simple as I didn't alter the leaf branches like it did in my last post's scrapbook page. I hope to inspire someone who would like to use their stamps more like I need to do.

4 comments:

Julie Wilson said...

This is a lovely layout. Thank you so much for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Scrapbook challenge. Hugs xxx

Dawn Ruth said...

What a lovely page saw it on scrapbook sisters.
http://dawntheconstantcrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

Chris said...

Lovely layout! The colours and photos are beautiful.
Chris
x

Sherry said...

Your scrapbooks pages are as beautiful as your girls...well, almost. You've got really adorable girls and I love all the pink!!

Sherry