Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kid's Crafts for Craft Fair

Magnetic Bottlecaps

I finished gluing the backs on these little "shadowboxes" using E6000.  There are almost as many pushpins (not shown) as magnets. My July 31 and August posts shows the details of how these came to be. They are ready for the craft fair!

 


Pillowboxes 

My pillowboxes are a bit different this year because I used the a die for my Bigkick instead of handcutting out templates.  It's much easier to prepare the 5th graders for their craft.  The they can run it through themselves to emboss then decorate!


This project is linked to  Make It Monday
Check out all the papercrafts on this create and share!

Beaded Snowflakes

was the 4th grade project to prepare for our school craft fair. These will be sold in Dec. as a gift bag.   They were so creative with their designs!
Ribbon is strung though one of the loops on the snowflake along with a homemade tag and attached to a hole punched white lunchbag.



We used the 3.75inch forms. The forms can be used with most beads 5mm and larger, and size 6 seed beads can also be used.
 Be sure to use a seed bead or very small bead for the center(very first bead with each wire). Bend the tip over before moving on to the next wire.

 

Tags 

These JOY tags were made by the 5th graders as they also used the Bigkick for the embossing and diecuts.


But these were made by the 3rd graders. Very simple stamping project. (The lighting keeps you from seeing the silver snowflake on each square :)

The posts below this one are the projects we worked on over the summer for this fair.  I hope you use some of my ideas for your own school fair. Feel free to ask me any questions!

 These crafts are linked to the Joyful Stampers Party   Inspire Me Fridays Challenge
                                             One Artsy Mama's  Ornament Exchange

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun projects. I saw you on Make it Monday.

Vanessa said...

Hi, Lisa

These are so cute! Love looking around your lovely blog and I am a new follower. Thanks again for stopping by www.homesweetbutterfly.com. Have great weekend.

Vanessa

Sandy said...

What fun projects. Thanks for linking up your lovely pillowboxes to MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Lori said...

Lisa, first off--thanks for stopping by my blog to comment about the earthquake we had. Freaky, huh? Glad to hear nothing extreme happened to you either. I was just going through the post of projects and I LOVE them! What a fantastic job the kids did. I just vendored a craft fair last weekend and did pretty good. I would love to attend your fair, but I'm unable to. Hope you and the kids do well. Again, these projects are beautiful and the kids should be proud.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

These are amazing! What great ideas for kids. I loved making crafts like these with my parents when I was little.

Unknown said...

You will have to let me know how your shadowbox bottle cap magnets sold ;)

They are super cute. It looks like you put a lot of time into them!

Have a great day.

Jessica